Thursday, July 21, 2022

They finally captured the zebra that's been on the loose for two weeks in Spicewood.  No one claimed the animal so I don't know what they will do with the animal.  Yesterday on the way to Lakeway I stopped in the Sweetwater subdivision and picked two DVDs, season 4 yellowstone and Dune. Got both from the Lake Travis Library bookmobile.  Set up another Amazon Echo Dot. This one does everything your normal dot does but it is twice as big having several speakers making it's use mainly for music.  Balanced the portfolio.  Sold all my Walt Disney shares, ATT split off Discovery so I got 36 free shares.  Looks like I won't be able to get the handicap parking permit in Burnet county.  Have to get it from the county where the doctor practices.  Travis County has a tax office in Oak Hill so that won't be too bad.  Today Willie Nelson announced a 10 day music festival at his house, ranch, and western village less than two miles from my house.  Supper was pasta, broccoli,  chicken and peas.





 

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous7:13 AM

    Zebra is my favorite animal

    ReplyDelete